Pine Ridge Equine Hospital, PLLC is a busy equine practice with emphasis on sports medicine, surgery, and imaging.
The intern will experience all aspects of equine veterinary medicine rotating through surgery, anesthesia, ambulatory and emergency medicine.
Emergency duty for in-house and ambulatory calls is divided equally among both interns. We offer 2 internship positions.
- Digital Radiography
- Arthroscopic/Orthopedic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Orthokine/Osteokine therapy
- Extracorpeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Cold Laser
- General Wellness (Dentals, Vaccinations, Nutrition)
- CBC/Chemistry Analyzer
- Blood Gas Analyzer
- 24 Hour Technician Support
- Health & Dental Insurance
- License Fees
- Professional Dues
- National Meeting Attendance
- Emergency Fees
- Skilled staff of technicians & assistants including overnight support
We are currently taking applications for the internship year beginning June 2023 - May 2024. Applications are due by October 15th, 2022 at the latest but applicants are encouraged to apply earlier. To apply, please submit the following to Dr. Matz at [email protected]:
- Letter of Intent
- Minimum of 3 References